Position: Programmer / Operator / Support / Maintenance Technician.
Depending on: Team Leader.
Supervises Execution of projects.
- Development of assigned projects and installations.
- Testing and Development of applications and systems.
- Maintenance and Set-up of Installations and Projects.
- Production Assistance and Customer Support
- Collaboration with others responsible for the design, development, implementation, and installation of assigned projects.
- Support in the installation and configuration of systems.
- Pre-assembly of installations and system testing
- Project documentation
- Those described in the corresponding Quality Systems, as well as understanding and participating in the continuous improvement of the same.
- Basic studies, a higher degree in vocational training or university degree, preferably Technical or Higher Engineering, electronics, IT, industrial or telecommunications.
- Languages English high (recommended)
- Experience: Proven programming or developments in Delphi, Visual C and/or DB (Access - SQL), knowledge of IT, computers and electronic systems. knowledge in artificial vision, programming of automatons or robots is an asset.
- Good integration in work teams, dynamic, availability to travel, ease of communication.