As an operation controller you will be part of our Controlling area, acting within the Finance department, and working close to Operation & commercial areas and senior management team. In our fast-moving business, an updated knowledge of the business is crucial to our success.
The main objective of your role is to analyze, summarize and report information related to diverse hidden costs of our products to the management team with a proposal of measures to improve our cost efficiency. You will also facilitate correct decision-making to align operational processes with the company’s strategy. This is an excellent opportunity to quickly learn and understand how our business works as a preparation for a future career path.
If you are a hands-on, detail focused people person and you feel passionate about creating new standards, this could be your opportunity!
Guided by the slogan »Taste the Sun«, SanLucar offers the best tasting fruits and vegetables 365 days a year. The company is dedicated to bringing people natural joy of life and health in a way they can be proud of. Offering a variety of more than 100 delicious fruits and vegetables from more than 35 countries, SanLucar is the brand with the broadest top-quality assortment in the German, Austrian and Dutch retail market. SanLucar is also currently expanding into England, Italy, Canada, Ecuador, Russia, the Middle East and North Africa.
SanLucar, founded in 1993 by Stephan Rötzer, is today a multinational company with over 3,200 employees in Germany, Austria, Benelux, Spain, Italy, Ecuador, South Africa, Tunisia and Dubai. The philosophy »Taste in harmony with people and nature« is the foundation for all actions of SanLucar as well as the basis for many social and sustainable projects.
- You will prepare regular operation reports, focusing on direct contribution margin cost
- You will provide value added comments to explain main variances and propose concrete actions to improve cost efficiency
- You will identify hidden cost in all operational areas (Logistic, Packaging, Warehousing and Quality), through process analysis, promoting concrete actions to improve efficiency
- You will define and implement operation KPIs for the identified costs
- You will attend operation meetings, maintaining independence and critical thinking
- You will participate to financial monthly closing, ensuring alignment between financial and analytical data
- You will support the preparation of annual commercial budget and rolling forecast and give advice on financial implications of operation decisions
- You will assist in periodic audit tasks
- You will offer financial support to non-financial departments
- You’ll find a young, dynamic and changing work environment
- Feel comfortable leaving your suit behind! We don’t have a dress code
- Experience different cultures - Multinational is what describes us best as we’re a team of 30 nationalities
- Free language courses for all SanLucarians
- Enjoy daily fresh fruit & orange juice
- We work flexitime
- You always can rely on your Buddy during your OnBoarding
- Participate in events, meetups & teambuilding activities
- Identify yourself with our core values: Partnership, Commitment, Performance Orientation, Innovation Spirit, Drive for Learning
- Higher studies in Business Administration, Management, Finance or similar
- At least 3-5 years of experience in a multinational company, in one of the leading consulting companies (management consulting, financial consulting) or in investment banking
- Experience in the area of analysis, statistic and commercial control
- Essential high level in Spanish and English – German is highly valued
- Proficiency in MS Excel (power pivot table, macros) and other MS tools
- Knowledge of ERP systems (Dynamics AX, SAP) and BI reporting tools
- Analytical attitude: understanding of how process and cost generation are interrelated