Become part of our legal team and develop yourself in a multinational context! You will work in a multidisciplinary team, coordinating and advising on different legal aspects of the Group on a national and international level.
We’re a Group with different subsidiaries in many other countries and continuously growing! Thanks to that you will have the chance to develop yourself on personal and professional level overseeing and participating in many different and exiting projects!
If that sounds attractive to you then this might be your chance!
Guided by the slogan »Taste the Sun«, SanLucar offers the best tasting fruits and vegetables 365 days a year. The company is dedicated to bringing people natural joy of life and health in a way they can be proud of. Offering a variety of more than 100 delicious fruits and vegetables from more than 35 countries, SanLucar is the brand with the broadest top-quality assortment in the German, Austrian and Dutch retail market. SanLucar is also currently expanding into England, Italy, Canada, Ecuador, Russia, the Middle East and North Africa.
SanLucar, founded in 1993 by Stephan Rötzer, is today a multinational company with over 3,200 employees in Germany, Austria, Benelux, Spain, Italy, Ecuador, South Africa, Tunisia and Dubai. The philosophy »Taste in harmony with people and nature« is the foundation for all actions of SanLucar as well as the basis for many social and sustainable projects.
- You will provide legal support to the different departments of the company (brand, R&D, logistics, sales, finance, quality, ) and to our subsidiaries in Tunisia and Morocco
- You will be responsible for the day-to-day monitoring and support of the Group's various projects at national and international level
- You will draw up and review the documents and contracts between the different companies of the group and between these companies and third parties
- You will monitor and coordinate different matters with external consultants and advisors
- You’ll find a dynamic and changing work environment
- Feel comfortable leaving your suit behind! We don’t have a dress code
- Experience different cultures - Multinational is what describes us best as we’re a team of 30 nationalities
- Free language courses for all SanLucarians
- Enjoy daily fresh fruit & orange juice
- Participate in events, meetups & teambuilding activities
- Identify yourself with our core values: Partnership, Commitment, Performance Orientation, Innovation Spirit, Drive for Learning
- At least 6-7 years' experience as a graduated lawyer in a law firm or similar, having worked in the area of commercial law and international contracts
- Languages: you are fluent in Spanish, English and French. Knowledge of other languages would be an asset
- Knowledge and experience in commercial and corporate law is mandatory
- Sector experience (in fast moving consumer goods or Fruit & Vegetables) is a plus
- High detail orientation in the daily work routine
- Proactive, hands-on and used to work in interdisciplinary teams
- Flexibility to travel if needed