The person joining our team will be an experienced DevOps engineer who wants to challenge themselves on a state-of-the-art system, using the latest architectures and patterns (serverless architecture, following eventdriven CQRS patterns, in a git-driven CI/CD) to deliver a reliable and secure environment for our users.
Criptan aspires to change how the people of the future interact with the economic-mindset worldwide through the Crypto Ecosystem, creating new services and products to get people to have a better daily life henceforth.
- Enable and deploy the architecture required for the rest of the development team to build on (ElasticSearch clusters, API Gateways…)
- Design service architectures from the ground up to achieve system requirements against budget constraints.
- Continually improve our DevOps culture to improve delivery times and reliability
- Develop and implement monitoring systems to ensure they are working as expected
- Full-time permanent contract with 6 months of trial period
- Typology of work: Full Remote
- Flexible working hours
- Competitive salary
- Organization: Full time work day. Flexible working hours. Career development options: Clear and thorough Career path focused on your professional growth
- Perk 1: Crypto/DeFi classes
- Perk 2: English Classes
- Perk 2: Get your salary in crypto (partially or totally m.o.m)
- Perk 3: Discounts for cripto transactions fees using the Criptan App.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or equivalent (5 year) experience as developer
- 4 year experience with NoSQL systems
- 3 year using a hyperscaling cloud environment (preference for AWS, but Azure or Google Cloud are valid too)
- 2 year experience using IaaC services, specially Cloudformation (AWS)
- Familiarity with serverless applications
- Familiarity with AWS CDK
- Fluent in English is a plus
- High self-motivation and an independent way of working